Our shoes are produced with a strong ethical stand point. Wherever possible we try and do things in a way which promotes the environment.
Here are just some of the ways in which we do this:
- We use only 100% synthetic materials to produce our plastic and thongs (this means they are suitable for vegans too!).
- 99% of any “waste” from the production process is recycled - meaning there is virtually no waste!
- Our plastic lasts far longer than ordinary rubber thongs however should you decide it is time for a new pair they can be recycled due to our clever use of Melflex PVC.
- Our Melflex plastic is far more environmentally friendly than rubber as it is recyclable. Rubber is much more difficult to recycle due to it being produced using crude oil.
- We control all of the production process so we can be confident that everything is done properly.
- Our employees are all adults and are treated properly.